Botswana National Archives and Records Services (BNARS) receives and responds to general enquiries pertaining to collection (archival materials) such as books, files, audio tapes, videos and micro films from anyone who intends to do a research.
Citizens and non-citizens
1) Download, complete and submit the BNARS Searchroom Enquiry Form to BNARS Headquarters or email.
2) Submit the form in one of the following ways:
- Email: archives [at] gov.bw
- Call Telephone number: +267 391-1820
Two (2) days
- Botswana National Archives and Records Services Headquarters in Gaborone
- Kanye and Francistown Records Centres
Botswana National Archives and Records Services Headquarters
Corner State Drive and Parliament Drive Government Enclave
P.O. Box 239
Tel: (+267) 3911820
Fax: (+267) 3908545
Email: archives [at] gov.bw
Facebook Page: Botswana National Archives and Records Services
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, Saturdays from 09:00 to 12:00 except Sundays and Public Holidays.