Certifies copies of original documents and commissions oath on an affidavit.
Who is eligible?
Any person who has the need to make an oath on affidavit and certify copies.
How do I get this service?
- Office of the District Commissioner
- Botswana Police Service
- Civil and National Registration
What supporting documents are required?
- Original Copy
- Copy of the original
- National Identification Document (Omang for citizens) or Passport for Non-citizens
- 2 Witnesses
How long will this service take?
Customers can acquire information from the office of the District Commissioner in all Districts.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost.
Where can I get more information on this Service
- Office of the Deputy District Commissioner
- Civil and National Registration offices